The best way to keep your sweety baby's foot size forever. This would be lifetime memory for you. When your kid grows up you will be able to see his little foot again. It's the perfect gift for your kids when they grow up.
PRESERVE YOUR BABY'S HAND & FOOT PRINT!
TRULY A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPURTUNITY!
● 3D Hand Design offers you the once in a lifetime chance to reproduce the hand or foot of your child Three Dimensionally and with accurate details. The easy application allows a wide scope of design and provides you with an eternal souvenir that you can collect.
● Do not miss this opportunity for yourself or as an exceptional gift ideaon the occasion of childbirth, a christening etc for family and godparents.
● Preserve the precious detail! The amazing rubbery mold will capture tiny toenails, fingernails, dimples & footprints. even if baby wiggles! It's simple, fast and fun. All you need is water and baby.
(1) Mix the molding powder with water. Insert baby's foot or hand into the molding container. After about 75 seconds the mold sets. Wiggle baby's foot (or hand) out of the molding material. (2) Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours. (3) Uncover the mold and get the statue. (4) Paint and enjoy it!
- Molding powder
- 1 x gold/white/sliver powder
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Detailed Instructions
After your order is complete, it takes us 1-2 business days to process the order and get it ready for shipping.
Once the order is shipped, please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking number to be fully updated on the post office system.
I love it! I've already bought a second box. I'm so happy I went with the pearl. It looks great.
Tip: be sure and follow the directions. The plaster/mold hardens quick.
Don't hesititate to get this. It works great and I couldn't be happier. I casted my daughters foot and hand at 6 weeks and my sons as well.. it's amazing to look back on how tiny they were. It gets every detail, every little wrinkle. I put my daughters in a shadow box with her hospital things.
This is a must do for newborns!!!! We had to do this twice because of user error.
Advice: Make sure baby is full on asleep. Make sure everything is ready to go before getting started. Follow detailed provided instructions accept.... Use slightly warm water and have the rubber set faster!! We split one pack of the casting powder between two solo cups (we trimmed down a bit) and did both hands newborn sized hands with one pack of mix. Mix and set one hand in rubber then mix and redo second hand separately (not at same time). Then you can plaster both hands at the same time. Good luck!!
At first the instructions seemed overwhelming, but after reading through them twice and watching a YouTube I felt prepared. I was impressed that the kit comes with absolutely everything you will need down to a safety pin! The impressions came out wonderful and I’m going to order another kit so I can give these as a gift to the grandparents.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection